Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Old stuff......

I was looking back at some of the lirycs/music I used to like around 10 years ago....


SUICIDAL TENDENCIES LYRICS
Lights Camera Revolution (1990)

1. You Can't Bring Me Down

Just cause you don't understand what's going on
...don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it,...don't mean it aint no good

And let me tell you something

Before you go taking a walk in my world,
...you better take a look at the real world
Cause this aint no Mr. Rogers Neighborhood
Can you say "feel like shit?"
Yea maybe sometimes I do feel like shit
I aint happy about it, but I'd rather feel like shit
...than be full of shit!
And if I offended you, Oh I'm sorry
But, maybe you needed to be offended
But here's my apology and one more thing...Fuck you!
Cause you can't bring me down


2. Lost Again

Lost it! I'm caught in a rage
Like an animal locked in a cage
Now I look into the barrel of a gauge - doom!
Made me into a fool
Experimented on me like an animal
Turned me into a common criminal - criminal!
I lost it, but I gotta get with it
Motherfucker, now you're gonna get it
I ain't one that'll sit and forget it

I got into a war I can never win
Where the nightmare never ends
And I don't know what I'm saying
Got into a war with reality
That motherfucker it was waiting for me
And I lost again!
I lost again!


4. Lovely

Screwed up people everywhere, but I ain't got time to care
I feel lovely, la la la lovely
All kind of souls down to the curb, but me help, don't be
absurd
I feel lovely, la la la lovely
Cause it's a problem of society, if it don't affect me and I
feel lovely
As long as I feel lovely yea
Oh so lovely!
Ans I'm not guilty of your abuse, see it's all self-induced
and I feel lovely
Everything's so lovely
All your kind are like a pollution, look 'em up quick that's
The solution lovely
Wouldn't that be lovely?
So tipper babe don't you remember me?
Now I'm kinder, gentler and so happy
It's lovely!


7. Send Me Your Money

Lights, camera, silence on the set
Tape rolling, 3-2-1-action
Welcome to the church of Suicidal
We'll have a service and wonderful recital
But before we go on, there's something I must mention
An important message I must bring to your attention
I was in meditation and prayer last night
I was awakened by a shining bright light
Over head, a glorious spirit
He gave me a message and you all need to hear it
"Send me your money", that's what he said
He said to "Send me your money"
Now if you can only send a dollar or two
There aint a hell of alot I can do for you
But, if you want to see heaven's door
Make a check out for five hundred or more
"Send me your money", do you here what I'm saying?
"Send me your money"


No comments: